Best date spots in Hawaii
Updated On: Feb 08 2013 12:25:16 PM HST
Valentine's Day is around the corner, and we asked our Facebook fans where the top date spots are in the Aloha State.
Is it a restaurant? A trail that features romantic scenery? A resort?
The following is a list, in no particular order, of the results from our Facebook fans:
- Waikiki Beach
- Oahu's North Shore beaches
- Watching the sun rise on Haleakala
- Chai's Island Bistro, preferably listening to the Brothers Cazimero
- The Beach House Restaurant on Kauai. Sit on the rocks next to the restaurant with a glass of wine and watch the sunset. Then, have a fine romantic dinner at the Beach House.
- Skydive Hawaii
- Hilo Town Tavern
- Kai Market at the Sheraton Waikiki
- Mama's Fish House Restaurant & Inn in Paia on Maui
- Imiloa Astronomy Center Cafe
- Cafe Pesto in Hilo
- Kilauea Lodge in Volcano on the Big Island to get ohelo berry pie
- Lahaina Grill
- Yakiniku Hiroshi in Waikiki
- Kalalau Beach on Kauai
- Turtle Bay Resort cabanas
- Halona Blow Hole
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the list! Upload your Valentine's photos to u local!
Copyright 2013 by KITV All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.