- Stay tuned to news reports.
- During an electrical power outage keep water use to an absolute minimum. If electrical service has been disrupted, the outage will also affect BWS's pumps and equipment.
- Immediately begin water conservation measures. Use water sparingly. Water should be used for essentials: cooking, drinking and sanitation. Do not wash cars or water lawns.
- Turn off or disconnect any devices or fixtures that regularly draw water. Such devices include automatic icemakers and irrigation systems.
- Keep toilet flushing to a minimum.
Published On: Aug 07 2009 04:17:09 AM HST Updated On: Aug 07 2009 04:19:02 AM HST