Man wanting hot shave heated shaving cream on stove, report says

Published On: Apr 04 2013 02:46:20 AM HST

Photo: AvedaCorp/Flickr

LARGO, Fla. -

A 50-year-old man wanting a hot shave suffered a gash under his eye after a can of shaving cream blew up and shot aluminum chards at his face, according to a report.

The can blew up because he was heating it on the kitchen stove, reported.

It happened Wednesday in Largo, where one fire official told the website the move was "not a good idea, in my estimation."

The man's injuries were not serious, and his home was not damaged.


The views expressed are not those of this site, this station or its affiliated companies. By posting your comments you agree to accept our terms of use.
blog comments powered by Disqus