8 hospitalized in Ewa Beach multiple vehicle crash
Updated On: Dec 28 2012 03:41:11 PM HST
Eight people were hospitalized, including three children, after a multiple vehicle crash in Ewa Beach Friday, according to Emergency Medical Services officials.
The crash happened at around 10:35 a.m. near the intersection of Fort Weaver Road and Kolowaka Drive.
The following is a list of the patients:
- 76-year-old woman, who was a driver in a sedan, hospitalized in serious condition
- Man, who was a passenger in one of the vehicles, hospitalized in stable condition
- 4-year-old girl hospitalized in stable condition
- 6-year-old girl hospitalized in stable condition
- 19-month-old boy hospitalized in stable condition
- 33-year-old woman hospitalized in serious condition
- 69-year-old woman hospitalized in serious condition
- 40-year-old woman hospitalized in serious condition
EMS officials say patients 3 through 6 were in one vehicle. Patients 7 and 8 were in a van.
Copyright 2012 by KITV All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Police looking for gold Toyota sedan in Red Hill incident
Dive boat captain says 'freak storm' precipitated tragedy at Molokini
Waipahu robbery scares Wendy's employees, neighborhood
An Arizona family's first trip to Hawaii ends in tragedy
POLL: Which candidate won the U.S. House Democratic Primary Debate?