Fire inspectors are looking into the cause of a blaze that damaged a Hilo home Thursday night.
Fire officials say crews were called just before 10:30 p.m. to Kinoole Street.
When firefighters arrived, they found flames burning the porch area of the two-story home.
The flames had spread to the bedroom upstairs through a window and into a main living area downstairs.
All of the residents in the home were able to escape the fire safely.
The fire was extinguished in about 15 minutes.
Damage was estimated at $80,000. The Red Cross is helping the affected family.
Mobile users can click here to see more pictures of the damaged home.