Advertisement

Furniture store sign catches on fire overnight

Published On: Apr 18 2013 06:58:28 AM HST
HONOLULU -

Fire officials say the store sign at the HomeWorld furniture store on Beretania Street caught fire early Thursday morning.

Firefighters were able to quickly control the electrical fire.

There was no damage to the building and no injuries, according to fire officials.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this site, this station or its affiliated companies. By posting your comments you agree to accept our terms of use.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Advertising
Advertising