A family of eight was chased from their Waipahu home by a fire, and now fire investigators say a faulty electrical outlet is to blame. KITV4's Ashley Moser talked to neighbors and has their vivid accounts of this fire.
Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Rick Diamond/Getty Images for CMT
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.