Fire officials reveal cause of Hawaii Five-0 star's garage fire

Published On: Jan 08 2014 07:46:00 PM HST
HONOLULU -

Honolulu fire officials say the fire that damaged the garage of Hawaii Five-0 actor Alex O'Louglin was an accidental spontaneous combustion.

Fire officials say oily rags in the garage caught fire. They were being used in a wood treatment project.

The fire caused about $110,000 dollars worth of damage to the Diamond Head home Monday. A neighbor reportedly smelled and head the explosion before calling 911.

Fire crews were able to contain and extinguish the blaze.

No one was injured.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this site, this station or its affiliated companies. By posting your comments you agree to accept our terms of use.
blog comments powered by Disqus