Plugged-in appliance may have started fire, officials say

Published On: Jun 23 2013 04:16:46 PM HST
WAIMEA, Hawaii -

Firefighters on the Big Island battled a house fire in Waimea Saturday night.

The fire may have been started by an appliance plugged-in next to the sink in the bathroom.  No one was home at the time.

The flames caused $10,000 in damage.

Comments

The views expressed are not those of this site, this station or its affiliated companies. By posting your comments you agree to accept our terms of use.
blog comments powered by Disqus