Summer maintenance tips for your fence
Updated On: Jul 01 2013 10:41:57 AM HST
Summer is a good time to check on the status of your fence and make any necessary fixes.
Here are some things to look for to make sure your fence is in good shape:
- Check the hinges to make sure they work properly
- Make sure the latch locks as it should
- Check for any termite damage
- Fix or replace any loose nails
- Repair any broken pieces
- If the stain is fading or the paint is chipping apply a fresh coat to improve the fence’s appearance.
Distributed by Internet Broadcasting. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Police looking for gold Toyota sedan in Red Hill incident
Police searching for missing 15-year-old Waianae girl
Dive boat captain says 'freak storm' precipitated tragedy at Molokini
Waipahu robbery scares Wendy's employees, neighborhood
POLL: Which candidate won the U.S. House Democratic Primary Debate?